Rules and Regulations
- The Festival will only accept films unreleased OR released between October 16, 2017 to October 15, 2018.
- The deadline for submissions is 31st October 2018
- Each entry invites a fee of 50 Euros (INR 3980 approx) for feature films and 25 Euros (INR 1990 approx) for short films and documentaries and a late submission fee of 75 Euros (INR 5990 approx). Productions must be submitted online through the MIFF digital platform. For preview purposes, films must be presented in Mp4 format. If selected, the Festival will need a Digital Cinema Package (DCP) for official screening purposes.
- All films must be presented in their original language with English subtitles. Applicants are solely responsible for getting all necessary rights and permissions for third-party material used in their films, including but not limited to music, trademarks, logos, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights.
- The Official Selection will be announced on the 15th November 2018. Once a film has been selected it cannot be withdrawn from the festival program.
- The Malta India Film Festival will be awarding a total prize of €200,000 to the winners towards their next film production.
- It is agreed and understood that the film will be shortlisted and judged by the MIFF 2018 jury panel whose decision shall be final.
- The film will be submitted along with its necessary brand/promotional assets, including but not limited to, online screener, trailer, promos, still images, posters, etc. which will be used by MIFF 2018 for promotions across all media and across geographies, in conjunction with the MIFF 2018 branding, up to 31st December 2018.
- Confirmation of Entry Submission: Once the registration and payment has been made, you will receive an email confirmation regarding the same. In the event that you do not receive an email confirmation, we request you to email us on [firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com].
- Refund & Cancellation Policy: You can cancel your entry at any time till 14th November 2018 by emailing us on [firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com]. No cancellations shall be made beyond this date. Please note that Refunds will not be provided for any cancellation. We do not provide credit or refunds for any entries that have been submitted.
Registration is now closed.